IttenBrechbühl continuously offers around ten internships.
«The internship at IttenBrechbühl gave me deep and valuable insight into the profession of an architect. What I really appreciated was the fact that I was actively involved in projects and was thus able to expand and strengthen my knowledge. A further aspect of my internship was the cooperation with various experts, which also provided me with insight into the various other sectors of the construction industry. All in all, the time at IttenBrechbühl was very informative, instructive and an experience for both my studies and my future».
What we offer
Internships prior to studies (pre-study internship) and during studies
- Work in project teams for competitions, feasibility studies, study contracts, preliminary projects, construction projects and execution projects
- Creation of CAD plans (VectorWorks program)
- Model ling
- Administrative activities (MS Office programs)
- Internal research projects
- Training and support
- A lively and open working atmosphere in a modern environment
- Room for initiative and independence
- An open-minded team with broad experience in all areas of architecture and planning
What we expect
- Above-average portfolio
- Sound CAD knowledge
- Modelling experience
- Good knowledge of German
- Successful completion of at least 4 study semesters (ETH/FH)
- Internship duration at least 6 months to 1 year
- Open-mindedness, commitment and enthusiasm for the development of architectural projects
During a pre-study internship, your previous education will be assessed.
We look forward to receiving your complete application including project portfolio at email@example.com.
Frau Elisa Caimi
«During my six-month internship, I felt perfectly integrated into the team right from the start. During my time at IttenBrechbühl, I was able to get to know the everyday life of an architect with its diverse tasks and gain a lot of practical experience, which is also very helpful at university. I wouldn’t want to miss the time at IttenBrechbühl and can highly recommend an internship».
«The diversity of the projects and their different scales offered a very instructive and interesting time. From the very beginning I felt well integrated in the team, was able to gain a lot of experience and at the same time build up my own portfolio with real-life work».