In parallel to the 2019 european heritage days, Olympic House will open its doors to the public
- Visitors can explore the ground floor and exhibition area on the lower level
- Guided tours of the office floors (numbers limited, on-site registration only)
- Friday 13th of september from 5 to 8 pm.
- Saturday 14th of september from 10 am to 5 pm.
Olympic House, Route de Vidy 9, 1007 Lausanne
- Bus numbers 24 (Siège du CIO stop) and 25 (Bois de Vaux stop)
- M1, Bourdonnette stop
- Outdoor public car park
International Olympic Committee— www.olympic.org, with the presence of the architects of IttenBrechbühl.